A.D. Global Solution is recruitingÂ professional ESOL teachers in Modena, Bologna and Reggio Emilia.
Company Profile: Â Â Â Â Â
A.D. Global Solution, a market leader in corporate training and executiveÂ consulting for more than 20 years, operating at a national level in Italy, is known for its excellence in providing its multinational clientele with corporate and on-line training services, tailored specifically to meet their needs.
A.D. Languages, focuses on providing quality language training, emphasizing a communicative approach. All their teaching staff are qualified and experienced, with a common sense of professionalism and motivation. It isÂ Â currently recruitingÂ professional, qualified, native speaking or bilingual English teachers to fill ESOL positions in and around Modena, Bologna and Reggio Emilia.
- TeachÂ On-going In-company Business & General English courses at major corporate clients in Modena, Bologna and Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that meet A.D. Global Solutionâ€™s standards
- Provide instruction that is consistent and coordinated with A.D. Global Solutionâ€™s instructional program so as to ensure that students meet and exceed learning targets
- Adapt curriculum to provide individual, small group, and/or remedial instruction as to meet the needs of individual students and subgroups of students
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and strategies to meet different aptitudes and interests of students
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the courses.
Full & part time teaching contracts are available and are designed according to the candidatesâ€™ availability.
The teaching position offers no relocation financial assistance.
Starting from October 2015
Minimun Requirements: the succesful candidate must
- be a Native English speaker or bilingual
- have valid EU working papers
- have a professional teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL)
- have at leastÂ 2 yearsâ€™ Business English In-Company teaching experience
- be able to offer professional references
- be currently residing in Modena, Bologna, Reggio EmiliaÂ or nearby
Additional qualifications: the succesful candidate should
- have outstanding personal and interpersonal communication skills
- be dynamic, outgoing and well-organized
- be goal oriented and results driven
- be punctual and precise
- have the ability to keep concise records
- have the ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment
- have the ability to facilitate group discussion, analyze situations, and draw conclusions
- have the ability to work with a diversity of individuals and groups
- have excellent problem solving skills to analyze issues and create action plans
- have the ability to adapt to changing work/client priorities and maintain flexible working hours
- have the ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships
If you meet the abovementioned criteria, and are interested in further developing your career and working in a stimulating, dynamic and professional environment, Â we would be very interested in hearing from you.
Please send a copy of your teaching certificate and a detailed copy of your Curriculum vitaeÂ in European format ,as well as authorizationÂ forÂ handling personal data under D. Lgs. 196/03, to the following email address: Â firstname.lastname@example.org